Prep Time: 10 min.
Time: 25 min.
Yield: 4 servings
2 tsp. olive oil or coconut oil
1 medium onion, chopped
(14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
1 (4-oz.) can diced green chiles
ground chili powder
¼ tsp. sea salt
Nonstick cooking spray
4 corn tortillas, warm
2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
shredded Monterey jack cheese (I use almond cheese)
Cilantro leaves (for garnish; optional)
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over
2. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5
minutes, or until onion is translucent.
3. Add tomatoes and green chiles;
cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
4. Season with chili powder and
salt; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside.
5. Heat large nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
6. Add eggs one at a time, taking care egg whites don't touch; cook, covered,
for 3 minutes. Remove lid. Cook to desired yolk consistency. Remove from
7. Top each tortilla evenly with onion mixture. Top gently with egg
and top evenly with red onion and cheese.
8. Garnish with a cilantro leaf if
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 188 mg
Sodium: 557 mg
Carbohydrate: 19 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 9 g
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
P90X3 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)
21 Day Fix Portions (per serving)
-From Team Beach Body website